- October 23: Ron M. Landsman presents at the Montgomery County Bar Association: What Estate Planners Need to Know About Medicaid. Click here for more information.
- July 10: Ron M. Landsman presents at the Maryland State Bar program: Hot Topics in Elder Law – Guardianship Jurisdiction and New Maryland Special Needs Law
- June 18: Ron Landsman, Fellow, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys presents – The Trade Off Between VA Benefits and Medicaid @ the Montgomery County Commission on Vetertans Affairs Meeting.
- May 16: The new law stops the state Medicaid agency from micro-managing the use and operation of special needs trust. It cannot interfere with a trustee’s proper exercise of discretion and its rules cannot be more restrictive than state trust law generally. And it cannot require the disclosure of personal or confidential information without the beneficiary’s consent. Ron M. Landsman with Governor Martin O’Malley at the Bill signing.
- October 20: Ron M. Landsman, Esq. and Mary Alice Jackson, Esq. address Recent Interpretations/Decisions by Medicaid and Social Security at the Special Needs Trusts National Conference
- July11: Ron M. Landsman presents at the Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.- Hot Topics in Elder Law
- May 21: Ron M. Landsman presents at the National Press Foundation – Alzheimer’s Issues 2012
- May 3: Ron Landsman meets with Rep. Van Hollen to discuss important elder law issues.
- April 27: NAELA Annual Conference: Ron M. Landsman presents Maryland Trust Legislation
- April 25: NAELA Annual National Conference: Ron M. Landsman and Rajiv Nagaich present Capturing The Value Of Your Unique Services As An Elder Law Attorney
- April 24: Ron M. Landsman presents program exclusively for his clients – What is New and What you Should Know Now about your Special Needs Trust
- March 28: Ron M. Landsman presents Seminar on How an Elder Law Attorney Can Enhance the Services of Lawyers, Financial Planners, Trustees, and Health Care Professionals
- March 22: Ron M. Landsman presents Seminar on Elder Law
- March 12: The National Judicial College: Meeting on Judicial Considerations: The Older Driver
- February 23:Ron M. Landsman presents Seminar on Elder Law
- February 16: Ron M. Landsman presents Seminar on Elder Law
- February 15: Testify before the Maryland House Judiciary Committee on House Bill 553, Estates and Trusts – Special and Supplemental Needs Trusts – Regulations by State Agencies sponsored by Delegates Smigiel and McDermott
- January 17: Ron M. Landsman presents Seminar on Elder Law
- January 12: Ron M. Landsman presentation at Professional Development Program at Sibley Memorial Hospital for The Washington DC Area Geriatric Education Center Consortium
- December 16: Ron M. Landsman – Medicaid – Spouses and “Estate Recovery” Seminar
- December 7: Ron M. Landsman – Medicaid Eligibility Seminar
- October 23: Special Needs Alliance â€“ Repeat of â€śRepresenting the Whole Mishpuchah â€“ Multiple Party Representation Issuesâ€ť
- October 22: Stetson University School of Law â€“ Special Needs Trusts 2010 – The National Conferenceâ€ť â€“ â€śRepresenting the Whole Mishpuchah â€“ Multiple Party Representation Issuesâ€ť
- October 7: Ron M. Landsman – Medicaid, Long Term Care, and Protecting the Spouse at Home
- October 4: Shared Horizons, Inc. â€“ Conference of Mid-Atlantic Pooled Special Needs Trusts â€“ Chair, Tax and Medicaid Panel
- September 16: NAMI – Prince Georges County Chapter â€“ Special Needs Trusts Seminar
- July 16: Maryland State Bar Association, â€śHot Topics in Elder Lawâ€ť â€“ â€śPre-Eligibility Medical Expense â€“ â€śPEMEâ€ť â€“ Deductions After Settlement in Smith v. Colmersâ€ť
- June 22, 24: Ron M. Landsman – Medicaid Seminar
- April 6: Montgomery Home Hospice â€“ Medicaid long term care benefits
- March 20: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Elder and Special Needs Law Annual Meeting â€“ â€śLessons from the Pre-Eligibility Medical Expense Deduction Case: Class Action Litigation on Behalf of Medicaid Beneficiariesâ€ť
- March 11:Ron M. Landsman, – Special Needs Trust Seminar
- January 22: DC Trial Lawyers Association and Maryland Association for Justiceâ€“ â€śThe Status of Medicare and Medicaid Liens and Recoveriesâ€ť